July 25, 2010

The Autism File Media Channel

Over the course of the last year, Polly Tommy has proved her self, as I have previously mentioned, to have balls of steel. When threatened with having her magazine shut down if she did not fall in line with Big Brother and stop talking about those brilliant vaccines (Vaccines Are Safe, Vaccines Save Lives ® ™ PharmaCo, Inc.), and that evil Andy Wakefield (who wants children do die from measles even though he recommended the measles vaccine???) like a good little subject of the queen, she refused. Instead she went public with their threats, moved her magazine to the colonies, where the huddled masses yearning to breathe free come, and free speech is beloved, and is now upping the ante by starting her own media channel.



Polly has graciously offered me a show on the channel, and I am really tempted, but as I have also recently co-founded the Center for Personal Rights to advocate for informed consent and parental choice in vaccination, I think i am over my limit on commitment. However, I have decided to become a contributor and will be having pieces there from time to time when I am able.

And Kudos to the Tommy's for standing up and for bridging the autism communities across The Pond.

No comments: